From midnight tonight, 36 Melbourne suburbs will return into lockdown following 15 days of double-digit Coronavirus will increase.
The suburbs are throughout 10 postcodes and are deemed to be of probably the most concern for neighborhood transmission.,
In these suburbs the next guidelines will apply:
No guests to any properties and no visits made by residents within the space, you can’t go to household or associates except it’s for care-giving or compassionate causes. In case your companion lives elsewhere, you may go to them.
When you dwell in a restricted postcode, you can’t go on vacation till the keep at residence order ends. In case you are on vacation in the intervening time, you may proceed however should keep at residence if you return.
Residents within the postcodes can attend funerals outdoors of their postcode however shouldn’t attend if they’re unwell. The Division of Well being and Human Providers (DHHS) says you need to contemplate taking a Coronavirus take a look at earlier than going and put on a face masks.
Underneath stage three restrictions, you can’t fish or play golf within the areas.
Pubs, bars, golf equipment, nightclubs shall be closed for the 4 weeks and might supply takeaway meals and alcohol.
Magnificence and private care companies shall be closed, aside from hairdressers and barbers.
Libraries and neighborhood venues shall be closed.
Indoor sports activities centres together with gyms, coaching services and swimming pools may even be closed.
The affected suburbs are;
• 3012 – Brooklyn, Kingsville, Maidstone, Tottenham, West Footscray
- 3021 – Albanvale, Kealba, Kings Park, St Albans
- 3032 – Ascot Vale, Highpoint Metropolis, Maribyrnong, Travancore
- 3038 – Keilor Downs, Keilor Lodge, Taylors Lakes, Watergardens
- 3042 – Airport West, Keilor Park, Niddrie
- 3046 – Glenroy, Hadfield, Oak Park
- 3047 – Broadmeadows, Dallas, Jacana
- 3055 – Brunswick south, Brunswick West, Moonee Vale, Moreland west
- 3060 – Fawkner
- 3064 – Craigieburn, Donnybrook, Mickelham, Roxburgh Park, Kalkallo